Bose has an opportunity for a Quality Engineering Supervisor in the Corporate Quality Assurance Organization. In this position, you will manage engineering projects focused on improving product field performance for the Home Entertainment Division (HED). Working collaboratively with Corporate and Plant Engineering teams, you will drive initiatives from concept through to implementation and seamlessly integrate them globally into our Remanufacturing and Customer Service locations to capture actionable data and drive continuous improvement activities. This is an exciting opportunity to have a direct impact on the quality and delivery of Bose services, while learning and working in an innovative and creative environment.
As part of this Corporate Quality Assurance role you will be responsible for the following activities:
• Lead an engineering team focused on identifying opportunities and improving the quality of product field performance
• Drive corrective action investigations with Continuing Engineering, Global Supplier Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering teams to root cause identification and solution
• Manage the Ongoing Reliability Testing program including scheduling, product mix, testing, and reporting results in collaboration with Corporate and Plant teams
• Facilitate communication meetings with quality teams globally to enable sharing and enhance visibility of product quality issues. Responsible for reporting and analysis of product quality metrics to all levels of the organization
- 5 - 7 years of industry experience. Previous supervisory experience in a technical setting preferred.
• Experience utilizing Windchill, SAP, BeX, and related databases
• Working knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Principles.
At Bose, better sound is just the beginning. Learn more about our story of passion and innovation, and explore career opportunities.