Req ID 57278BR
Location of Position
Los Angeles, CA
- Monitor product quality through the performance of required visual and functional testing. Maintain a working knowledge of statistically based Sampling Plans and their applications.
- Promote process control through activities in support of equipment and process validations. These activities are primarily product checks that support or refute validation studies.
- Monitor processes through the implementation of World Class Manufacturing Strategies, including Statistical Process Control (SPC). Responsible for generating and interpreting SPC control charts.
- Ensure the accuracy of measuring and testing equipment through the performance of calibrations.
- Perform periodic audits of manufacturing practices and local procedures. Procedural changes in response to these audits may be initiated and coordinated by the QA Inspector.
- Support the corrective and preventive action program by assisting with exception situations.
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and distributing process-relevant data.
- Promote continuous improvement through participation (i.e. team leader/facilitator or major contributor) in Process Management Team program.
- Handle customer complaints in timely manner. This includes sample analysis, batch record review, historical trend reviews, root cause identification, and official documentation of findings.
- Must be able to effectively communicate across all departments and levels of management.
Doing Work that Matters
- Knowledge of GMP documentation and FDA required.
- Demonstrated attention to details and accuracy, required. Must have good communication skills.
- General Knowledge of quarantine and warehouse operation helpful. May be required to work flexible hours and overtime on short notice.
- Bachelors with 0-2 years related experience or Associates with 1 - 3 years -related experience or High School diploma with 2-4 years experience.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or Biotech industry helpful.
- Must be familiar with cGMP and FDA requirements.
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques may be required.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull 35 pounds
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.careers.baxter.com/. EOE M/F/D/V.
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...