Leading Nutritional Supplement company is seeking at Quality Inspector to join their winning team!
• Responsible for performing physical testing on products. To include but not limited to on-line inspection, finished product inspection and powder sampling.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs a variety of activities related to Quality Assurance, manufacturing and packaging of various products to comply with SOP’s and GMP’s.
• Review production records, evaluate appearance of finished goods to verify conformance to specifications.
• Perform in-process checks and testing. Monitor compression, coating, encapsulation and/or packaging process.
• Review work order to ensure complete documentation.
• Perform sampling of in-process or finished products.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Minimum high school diploma. Two years related experience and/or training in quality assurance or related industry.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Demonstrate ability to follow instructions. Good organizational skill, verbal and written communications skills required. Previous manufacturing experience desired.
- 11 months ago - save job