Our Direct Client is looking QA Lead Trading (FIX Capital Markets)for a Long Term Project in New York, NYC.
: QA Lead Trading (FIX Capital Markets)
Rate: $Open C2C
Location: New York, NYC.
Duration: Long Term
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with More than 8 years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience within a Financial (brokerage, Stock Exchange) Industry.
- 5+ years of software quality assurance and automated test tools.
- 2+ years FIX knowledge - OPTIONAL.
- 2+ years experience with UNIX, Linux, Shell scripting.
- Automated trading environment is a must. Understanding of SDLC process within a fast-paced, multi-tiered architectural environment.
- UNIX and Linux experience is necessary along with SQL.
- Strong experience in writing SQL queries is a plus.
- Test Lead should be able to gather requirements, estimates with supervision, develop automated solutions using QTP and other automated tools .
- Should be able to transform customer requirements into a workable test scenarios at the functional and/or technical levels.
- Be able to develop, review test scripts and execute along with the team
- Directly work with the client leads and report status.
- Follow client processes. Ability to work independently with the client.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
Lorven Technologies - 16 months ago