We are currently seeking a QA Lead to join our growing team! If you are looking for an innovative, fast paced start-up environment, please apply!
- Manage a team of QA resources, including planning, assigning, and directing work; providing direction and feedback via regular meetings and addressing performance issues across multiple projects while meeting business goals for delivery timelines.
- Develop and improve processes within the QA department as well as with other groups to help improve quality in all aspects of the business.
- Plan, schedule, organize, and design multiple concurrent projects and execute through completion per plan in an Agile Development environment.
- Deliver Quality Reports to management & project teams providing objective information about the quality of each release.
- Develop automation tools for end to end validation, including writing test scripts, evaluating tools, and creating testing requirements.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the business requirements, use cases, and technical constraints of multiple concurrent software development initiatives in order to design, improve, and implement testing strategies for each.
- Perform test planning and test cases development based on user stories or high level feature concept reviews.
- Ensure thorough testing of products through all phases of development life cycle using a combination of testing methods
- Provide timelines and scopes for testing and QA initiatives.
- Provide hands on testing.
- Closely manage defects and priorities across multiple projects, ensuring defects are being tracked properly, and are being followed-up on appropriately.
- Collaborate with the product, engineering and other teams to ensure that QA is integrated appropriately into decision making process.
- Coordinate and maintain communications between Internal and External QA departments, Development members, and Production staff throughout QA cycle
- Mentor, support, review, hire and train QA team, increasing the successes of each member of the team to build a high performance team.
- BS in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of directly related experience in Software testing and QA management.
- Passion for testing and the ability to work independently on diverse problems.
- Proven ability to develop and implement efficient QA processes and best practices in agile development methodologies.
- Experience in testing methodologies and test plan development, test case design, and test execution practices.
- Experience with test automation using industry tools such as Selenium.
- Experience with any scripting language such as Python.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills
Fuhu, Inc. - 15 months ago
Fuhu, Inc., creators of the nabi Tablet, Fooz Kids and urDrive, is a leading provider of cloud-served software, applications, and services...