InfoStretch ( www.infostretch.com ) is a leading mobile application lifecycle management company with a focus on development, testing, sustenance and monitoring. We have been providing expert mobile solutions and services since 2004 to various enterprises to help them mobilize, monetize and thrive. Our focus is to provide domain specific, end-to-end packaged mobile solutions in retail, travel, banking, digital entertainment and media.
This position requires hands on testing and leading QA team while adhering to software industry best practices.
You will be a highly motivated person with a can-do attitude working in a fast paced environment. You will be somebody who would be excited at leading a team and implementing technical solutions. You will be passionate about quality assurance excellence and be focused on delivering high quality applications.
- Own all aspects of quality of our entire mobile project portfolio
- Lead a team of 5-7 engineers (both onshore and offshore) working on multiple parallel initiatives
- Work with the Account managers and Clients to define, test and deliver the highest quality deliverables
- Relentless in the pursuit of quality and great attention to details and schedules
- Create an exhaustive test framework for both manual and automated testing to achieve maximum coverage
An excellent salary and bonus package is just the start with an InfoStretch career. We also provide medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, company paid life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement are standard here. Add to that annual performance evaluations, company parties and family picnics and you’ve got a career that continually rewards your effort. There’s nothing more important to our success than our employees and we prove it every day.
- 1-3 years' experience of leading highly productive and young QA teams
- Experience leading both on-shore and off-shore QA teams
- Experience with both black-box functional and white box automated testing
- A Plus, designing and building test frameworks for stress and scalability testing
- A very good listener; strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Very creative, out of the box thinking, not afraid of pushing the envelope
- Passion for quality and fit and finish
- Mobile Project execution – HUGE Plus
This is a direct hire fulltime position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send acurrent word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
InfoStretch is a leader in Mobile Application Development, Testing and Certification Services. InfoStretch also specializes in Enterprise...