- Lead and manage the Quality Assurance Team.
- Establish, develop and maintain a QA methodology the right way from the ground up.
- Understand OpenX products and develop and maintain comprehensive test plans.
- Play a pivotal role in shaping our product from a quality perspective, interacting with all teams in the company.
- Lead the execution of test plans and work with testing analysts and developers to explore and resolves problems.
- Work with release coordinators to verify quality of releases.
- Review and manage logged defects in Task Tracking System.
- Expert level QA methodology knowledge and experience, including the establishment, maintenance and development of such processes.
- Expert level knowledge and experience testing throughout the full application/system life cycle for web and non-web applications.
- Solid working knowledge of automated testing tools, development, maintenance and frameworks.
- Strong understanding of database driven, web-based enterprise applications.
- Experience with Task Driven Development and iterative Agile Development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Linux operating system.
- Familiarity with display advertising.
- Ability to write and execute automated regression tests and unit tests.
- Knowledge of a scripting language, e.g. Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Knowledge of documentation and tracking tools, specifically Jira and Confluence.
Openx - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard