Bachelor's Degree Preferred
HealthcareSource ( www.healthcaresource.com ) is seeking a QA Manager for our learning management software division based in our Clifton Park (NY) office. Join a team of bright engineers working with the latest .NET technologies to create cutting-edge software that helps healthcare providers acquire, develop and retain quality talent and in turn, deliver quality care to patients.
The QA manager will be part of a team working on new product development of learning management software. The individual will manage a team of QA engineers to identify and implement practices to ensure the software performs as expected and will be an integral part of all team deliverables. This is a fast paced, high energy, Agile Scrum environment that rewards independent thinking, team orientation, and creative problem solving.
Required Skills :
• 3+ years managing a team of QA engineers in a software environment.
• 2+ years of experience providing QA automation services for high-traffic, mission critical, Internet applications.
• Automation experience with functional, regression, and performance testing tools such as NUnit, Selenium, QTP.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and a general passion for QA technology and practices. Must have motivation, drive and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Experience working in an Agile Scrum team environment
• Basic coding expertise in an Object Oriented language (strong preference for C# but will consider C++ or Java). Must understand OO design concepts.
• Experience testing AJAX-enabled applications.
• Experience with issue tracking systems.
• Experience with Learning Management Systems
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Experience with source control systems
With over 1,700 healthcare facilities as clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management software for the healthcare industry. Through its cloud-based solutions, HealthcareSource helps healthcare organizations source, hire, assess, and develop the best workforce possible in order to reduce costs and to improve patient satisfaction and safety. The company’s talent management software solutions include applicant tracking, onboarding, performance management, behavioral assessments, reference checking, physician recruiting, and candidate sourcing. A private corporation, HealthcareSource focuses exclusively on the healthcare industry and consistently earns high marks for client satisfaction and retention. HealthcareSource was named 2011 category leader for Talent Management by KLAS Research. For more information, visit www.healthcaresource.com .
HealthcareSource - 21 months ago
With more than 2,000 healthcare clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management software for the healthcare industry....