Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc. is recruiting for an QA Manager in Los Alamos, NM.
About our Company: Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc. is a contractor for DOE, NNSA and NASA. Navarro offers a very competitive benefits package with 401K, vacation, life insurance, long and short term disability, dental and medical coverage.
- Nuclear Quality assurance activities related to waste management / handling, tracking and reporting, treatment, transportation / shipment, and disposal. - 20 hours per week
- Nuclear Quality Assurance activities for nuclear design project - 15 hours per week
Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Shall have a minimum of a BS in Environmental Engineering or Science from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- At least 5-years experience on EPA and/or DOE projects applying quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) principles.
- Shall be NQA-1 Lead Auditor Certified.
- Shall have knowledge of the application of corrective actions to nonconforming conditions and regulatory requirements and functions that impact the QA program.
- Shall possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be proficient in providing direction and on-the-job training to assigned personnel.
- Shall be able to manage and respond to routine and unannounced audits.
- Shall have a security clearance or be capable of obtaining a security clearance.
It's primary mission is about nuclear fission, and making sure that it does not happen. Navarro Research and Engineering provides...