CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
As a Testing Manager you will be managing and leading multiple testing teams of QA SDETs at our Bellevue, WA site. This hands on management position will focus on testing improvements and testing strategies. The position will be responsible for critical communications with cross-functional teams and implementation of corporate QA and Development initiatives. The candidate that we are looking for should be tech savvy and passionate about driving test strategy/process/automation improvements. This manager will draw from personal QA knowledge and expertise to help lead the QA teams and advise Sr. QA management/PD staff on the quality and risk of the products being released.
- Generate high-level QA goals and test strategy for each scrum team aligned with the overall Product Development objectives with well formulated action plans for results.
- Strong management and technical leadership with the capacity to mentor and coach our QA staff that is distributed in various geographical locations to help remove impediments.
- Implement, gather, and report team and project metrics which demonstrate business value and show continuous improvement
- Responsible for staffing and on-boarding activities for high caliber technical QA staff within planned budget and timeline.
- Create an environment that promotes collaboration between development, QA teams and Project management
- At least a BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, IS, or other related field with a minimum of 8 years experience in Software Quality with 2 years experience as a QA/Test Manager
- Demonstrated the ability to lead and successfully manage a medium to large QA team (9-15 QA members)
- Demonstrated very strong knowledge of the software quality assurance, testing processes, and methodologies in an AGILE environment.
- Strong technical competency and experience with web applications, web services, Microsoft .NET, JAVA, and test automation
- Must be comfortable presenting and speaking to large groups of people.
- Team/Service-orientation which promotes self-reliance, personal discipline, and empowerment of individual contributors.
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than...