WhiteHat Security delivers the most advanced and frequently updated WebAppSec software in the world. We’re an Agile shop and we pride ourselves in building quality software while adhering to an aggressive release schedule. Of course, bugs come with the territory but our top-notch team of Quality Assurance engineers work diligently to prevent a single one from slipping past them.
To help support them, we’re on the lookout for a QA manager with the expertise in managing, growing, and mentoring QA teams. The ideal candidate is going to have demonstrated success in leading QA teams in the past by providing both technical and managerial guidance. Tell us about how you’ve introduced QA tools to improve efficiency, trained teams to adhere to new processes to push the envelope on quality, or how you’ve been a game changer in the growth of one of your past teams.
In this role, you would report to the Director of Engineering and serve as the primary point of contact and representative for the QA team. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring and identifying the quality of our software, driving and defining our future QA processes, identifying and hiring for team growth, and surfacing all QA related issues.
“Fast paced” is an understatement for us. Part of the joys and challenges of being a member of the WhiteHat team is that you’ll be faced with new and interesting problems to solve on a regular basis. If you thrive on this we want to talk to you.
The ideal candidate for this key position will:
To all recruitment agencies: WhiteHat Security does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WhiteHat employees or any other company location. WhiteHat is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes .
- First, you must have a minimum of a BA/BS degree in Computer Science.
- Second, we’re looking for people with at least 5 years of QA management experience in addition to 5+ years working as a QA engineer.
- You must have demonstrated success in scaling Quality Assurance teams to meet the demand of a growing business.
- Our SaaS platform requires extensive testing of our web applications. Expertise in testing similar technologies is a must have. Tell us about how you’ve lead teams that focus on Web 2.0 technologies to success.
- Understanding and testing of APIs or web services is a must.
- Experience managing QA teams in a fast paced Agile environment is required.
- Experience producing test coverage reports, performance tracking, and QA confidence measurements is a huge plus.
- Must be proficient in creating and evaluating test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Must be proficient with QA automation and Continuous Integration models.
- Naturally, experience in a Linux environment; familiarity and comfort with command line tools; understanding of HTTP, HTML, XML, SQL; extensive bug tracking and workflow use is expected.
- Most of all, a passion for quality software and products, including a compulsion to test everything from the fun to the mundane, is required.
Submit Your Resume › ›
WhiteHat Security - 19 months ago