Information International Associates, Inc., a dynamic and well respected, woman owned small business, is seeking a Quality Manager to support an upcoming large IT opportunity. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an infrastructure support setting in one or more Civilian Federal agencies. The candidate should be passionate about excellent customer service and program delivery. ITIL certification or ISO 9000 experience is preferred.
The position is located in the Washington, DC area.
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Contract’s Quality Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Effectively interact with Contract teams to maintain current deliverables and help introduce new deliverables.
- •Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that deliverable modifications are investigated if necessary.
- Supervising technical staff in carrying out tests and checks.
- Writing technical and management systems reports.
- Bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures.
- Persuading reluctant staff to change their way of working to incorporate quality methods.
- Manage and maintain the Contract’s quality inspection and product release programs for processes and deliverables.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the QA/QC.
- Setting QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Maintaining awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues.
- Assessing the deliverable specifications of the company and its suppliers, and comparing with customer requirements.
- Considering the application of environmental and health and safety standards.
- Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply.
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
- Liaising with customers’ task managers (ACOR) and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ specifications.
- Establishing standards of service for customers or clients.
- Preparing clear explanatory documents such as customers’ charters.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Organize and manage quality assurance function in close co-operation with the customers and with the Company’s Management team (Member of Management Team).
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
- Collating and analyzing performance data and charts against defined parameters.
IIa is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applied science or engineering field
- 5 years prior experience in Quality Assurance for facility management, data center operations, systems management.
- Demonstrated experience working with hardware/software management companies, suppliers, or distributors.
- Experience planning, managing and reporting on metrics related to performance in a data center support environment.
- Experience in quality management systems.
- Experience in quality system audits.
- Experience with ISO 9001:2008 practices or ITIL certification preferred.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Passion and alignment with our mission, vision, values & operating principles.
- Passion for working in a values based company in alignment with a learning organization.
- Demonstrates a passion and a responsibility for consumer.
- Exhibit a passion for the company’s Essence, Global Imperatives, Corporate Direction.
- Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Self-motivated and capable of working with limited supervision
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Information International Associates Inc. - 8 months ago