Good.com is the BYOD strategy of choice worldwide. With Good, enterprise employees are free to use the iOS, iPad, Android, tablet or Windows mobile device of their choice. Good's BYOD products secures enterprise information and applications on today’s most popular mobile devices—separating private from company data on the same device, protecting you and the enterprise. An exceptional user experience enhances productivity, whenever and wherever you need access to your critical enterprise data. The next time you upgrade your wireless device ask IT to make it good with Good.com.
BYOD is on fire. So are we. Join us!
QA Engineer - Enterprise Mobile
Be able to test and search for defects on a multitude of mobile devices, Windows based Client/Server Application. A tester should be able to systematically follow all test cases and report any errors/bugs they also need to work and perform well with others in a fast paced environment, while communicating effectively and efficiently.
- Create test plans, test cases and execute manuals
- Document and communicate test coverage, bugs, and risks to QA Lead
- Find root cause of issues
- Isolate, document and manage software bugs through resolution
- Contribute to test automation
For immediate consideration please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5+ years of experience in manual testing of Application software
- Experience with bug tracking and project management software
- Scripting knowledge (Shell, PCP, SQL).
- Knowledge of Windows Server
- Experience testing of Client/Server based Windows Applications
- running on MS SQL Server
- Experience testing iOS, Android and Microsoft tablets and mobile devices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Virgil E. Robinson BYOD Enterprise Mobility & Security Advocate Good Technology
Good Technology - 21 months ago
Good Technology combines award-winning enterprise-grade mobile security and control with an exceptional user experience, allowing enterprise...