• Create, organize and manage library of test cases to cover all use cases and user types
• Perform testing, deliver reports/summary or findings for all use cases
• Provide thorough documentation of all issues as well as suggestions for solutions
• Review and verify all bug reports and help log, manage and prioritize applicable issue within bug tracking software
• Create initial draft of thorough test plan for each sprint / new features
• Extensive ongoing regression testing
• Potentially develop automated test plans
• Strong Mobile app testing experience
• Manual testing experience
• MySQL experience required
• Ability to create and setup automation testing
• Software development experience is a +!
The QA developer will work internally at the MOGL Offices in beautiful Sorrento Valley, complete with game lounge, 3D Television, and awesome tunes playing all day long.
MOGL - 4 months ago