Agilent Technologies Life Sciences Chemical Analysis Business is looking for your talent to join our team as a Quality Assurance Specialist for the Nucleic Acid Solutions Division (NASD) that provides API manufacturing services for pharmaceutical and biotech industries around the world.
Be apart of the cutting edge of DNA and RNA technology and truly make a difference in patient lives with life changing discoveries.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Skilled in developing and managing Training Programs across various departments.
2. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to communicate to a group of individuals through oral or written form.
3. Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes, quality improvements, and efficiency. Strong writing ability required.
4. Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities, and establish short and long-term planning horizons to complete these duties.
5. Ability to work effectively as a team to accomplish deadlines and objectives, yet make independent decisions on various tasks.
6. Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes, quality improvements, and efficiency desired. Strong writing ability required.
7. Knowledge of cGMP guidelines as well as international regulations pertaining to the production of APIs and drug products desired
8. Knowledge of CAPA programs including program oversight desired.
Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
Typically 5+ years relevant experience for entry to this level.
Geo Location: Boulder, CO
Products from Agilent Technologies have a measurable effect on the scientific world. A leading maker of scientific testing equipment,...