1. Perform quality assurance functions in order to comply with current Good Manufacturing Practices.
2. Support Production and Quality Control departments.
· 1-2 years of experience in a quality specialist / quality engineering role.
· Bachelors Degree in Chemistry/Microbiology or related technical discipline.
· Experience in the Medical Drug / Device Industry.
· Working knowledge of quality systems and regulatory requirements (ISO 13485, 21 CRF Part 210/211 and QSR part 820)
· Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
· Strong process optimization skills
· Strong risk analysis skills
· Strong process validation skills
If you are unable to fill out the online application due to a disability,please call our main # and ask for an HR rep to assist you with completing application.
Clorox is a global company with leading brands that have become household names: our namesake bleach and cleaning products; Green Works®...