More than a work space
Ever have one of those moments at work when everything just seems to click? We love those moments because, to us, an "a-ha!" moment means a professional growth moment. At West, we know that professional development means success—for you and for our company. That's why it's more than a work space here ... it's a place to grow.
As a QA Specialist in our Omaha, NE location, you will spend the majority of the day on your phone conducting monitoring sessions. On average, you will complete 15 – 20 sessions per day from recorded calls. You will then complete a client specific compliance scorecard for each call and communicate your findings. Because the results of your findings will impact agent pay and performance ratings, it is critical that you follow the established processes and standards and apply them to each call fairly and consistently.
All applicants will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED required
* Additional post-secondary education preferred
* Minimum one year experience in quality assurance, collections, validation, or related field required
* Experience in quality assurance monitoring preferred
* Basic knowledge of MSWord, Excel, and Access Required
* Bilingual in English and Spanish (skill may or may not be required dependent upon position that is open)
At West, we offer a variety of benefits to our employees including competitive compensation, comprehensive health coverage, 401(k) retirement plan, tuition assistance, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Check out our opportunities and see how you might grow with us.
You must apply online to be considered.
Applications will be accepted through 05/06/2013.
West. Achieve more.
Interested in receiving West job openings on your mobile phone?
If so, text omacsjobs to 57229!
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.