Auto req ID 6052BR
Job Title QA Supervisor, Customer Service
Business Unit Behr
Job Posting Category Customer Support/Client Care
City Santa Ana
Country United States
JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY :
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of Customer Services Representatives
- Ensure timely processing of orders, fulfill data requests and relay accurate shipping and delivery information
1. Train, coordinate and supervise work of Customer Services Reps and respond to questions.
2. Ensure orders are placed in time to meet required delivery dates by monitoring delivery schedules and communicating with field representatives.
3. Monitor the clearing of order exceptions on an hourly basis.
4. Check on order status and/or delivery information in accordance with customer requests and communicate with internal staff and outside vendors regarding the status of sales orders.
5. Ensure the proper allocation of resources between the call center, manual orders, missing orders, order exceptions, specialty items and invoicing.
6. Coordinate changes in delivery dates to account for holidays and other events.
7. Supervise the entry of all non-EDI orders in the computerized order entry system.
8. Assist customers with questions or complaints involving product availability, store location inquiries, product availability, use of carriers and policies.
9. Request, print and distribute reports such as the Customer Master List. And store listings.
10. Research specifications and order equipment needed for sales and customer support such as spectrophotometers, tinters and shaking equipment.
11. Read and verify the accuracy of marketing and sales materials presented in French (Canadian supervisor only) such as labels and brochures.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION/TRAINING :
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Considerable customer service and public contact experience is required
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES RECOMMENDED FOR POSITION :
Ability to communicate effectively and considerable knowledge of English grammar, spelling, pronunciation, customer relations principles and practices
Considerable knowledge of sales order entry, reporting practices, products and quality control standards and practices.
Knowledge of supervisory principles and leadership techniques
Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and supervise work operations in the Customer Service Department and train and evaluate the work of employees
Ability to operate a computer and to accurately record detailed product identification and order information
Ability to respond in writing to customer inquiries using standard letter formats
Ability to prioritize customer service orders and maintain customer service call activity records
Ability to develop and evaluate departmental goals and objectives
Ability to plan, organize, and complete work independently to meet deadlines
Ability to manage multiple priorities and manage deadlines
Possess a positive attitude
Masco - 20 months ago
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...