Reser’s Fine Foods, a family owned company since 1950, is the established leader in refrigerated food manufacturing, with over 600 million in sales nation wide. We’re bringing fresh ideas to your kitchen with hundreds of delicious products including salads, entrees, potato dishes, Mexican foods, dips, desserts and much much more!
At Reser’s, we are committed to providing a work/life balance for our employees. We are dedicated to our people and our customers. Working at Reser’s isn’t just about having a job, it’s about being part of a family. When you become part of our family, you will be joining a fun and relaxed atmosphere filled with dedicated experts who are respected for their unique talents and backgrounds.
We are currently accepting applications/resumes for a QA Supervisor for our Topeka, KS location.
Essential functions include:
Successful candidates will have:
- Supervise all phases of a quality assurance program and staff in a major refrigerated and frozen food plant operating under UDSA and HACCP.
- Maintenance and enhancement of food safety and QA Programs.
- Interface effectively with both internal and external customers and agencies.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser’s offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D, Life, 401(k) with match, Wellness programs, paid Holidays and Vacation time to name few!
- Degree in Food Science or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in food quality assurance.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Experience with USDA and HACCP required.
Resume and wage requirements are only accepted via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or, in person at 3139 SE 10th Avenue, Topeka, KS 66607.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Reser's Fine Foods - 10 months ago