Principle Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversees and ensures regulatory compliance and internal specification.
2. Maintains product consistency that meets customer requirements and expectations.
3. Conducts staffing activities for direct report Quality Assurance personnel.
4. Responds to customer complaints and conducts follow up.
5. Maintains necessary internal and external documentation and records.
6. Conducts internal and external food quality audits.
7. Regularly reviews microbiological test results and sanitation reports.
1. Requires 2 years Quality Assurance experience in a supervisory position.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science is preferred
3. Strong PC skills are required.
4. Must have strong leadership skills.
5. English/Spanish Bilingual is a plus.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Jobdango - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Reser's Fine Foods makes a variety of food items that have shown up at barbeques and other gatherings for decades. The company offers...