1. Conducts contract review activities for project orders and/or quotations and provides comments, inputs, concerns and possible exceptions to customer specifications and/or requirements
2. Participates and/or coordinates "pre-manufacturing meetings" with customers, customer representatives, certifying bodies, vendors, etc. to effectively ensure QA compliance
3. Monitors project QA documentation requirements and assists in solving documentation issues discovered internally and/or externally by customers and/or customer representatives
4. Participates in forecasting meetings to identify equipment being shipped and coordinates/prioritizes the creation of customer documentation packages to ensure completion by the time of shipment
5. Performs internal and external vendor audits to ensure facility's Quality Management System conforms to API Q1 and/or ISO
6. Maintains a working knowledge of the latest codes and industry standards; performs other duties as may be assigned to him/her
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
1) Must have high school diploma;
2) Must be computer literate to include MS Word, MS Excel, etc. SAP experience a plus;
3) Good communication skills.
4) 2 year experience in a manufacturing environment.
Cameron - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...