InfoStretch ( www.infostretch.com ) is a leading mobile application lifecycle management company with a focus on development, testing, sustenance and monitoring. We have been providing expert mobile solutions and services since 2004 to various enterprises to help them mobilize, monetize and thrive. Our focus is to provide domain specific, end-to-end packaged mobile solutions in retail, travel, banking, digital entertainment and media.
An excellent salary and bonus package is just the start with an InfoStretch career. We also provide medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, company paid life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement are standard here. Add to that annual performance evaluations, company parties and family picnics and you’ve got a career that continually rewards your effort. There’s nothing more important to our success than our employees and we prove it every day.
- Design automation framework and automate test cases for Web as well as Mobile applications using automation tools such as Perfecto (on Cloud and QC/QTP), Calabash and Cucumber with Ruby, uiAutomator framework, QC/QTP and Selenium.
- Design and develop tools/utilities to support QA activities using languages like C#.Net, VC++, C++ and Java.
- Gather performance/scalability requirements of the product, develop detailed Test Plan and Test strategy for gathered requirements and execute test strategy using tools like Browser Mob, JMeter and VSTS.
- Apply Database Knowledge of MS SQL server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Apply knowledge of multi-tire functionality, Integration with multiple applications, Real time and batch processing, Complex business workflows, and secure transactions for banking applications.
- Act as a subject matter expert for mobile devices, support and consult other groups within organization for cross platform mobile device queries.
- Create different quality metrics for project stakeholders; develop detailed Test Plan and Test Cases covering all forms of testing (like Functional, Non-functional, Performance etc.) in Web as well as Mobile projects, represent QA team in project meetings, product meetings and defect meetings to promote quality.
- Research and analyze Mobile trends with respect to new Mobile Devices, Operating Systems, OEMs etc. Apply knowledge of Mobile and Web platforms to develop and implement test strategies and ability to represent developed strategy to the Product Management and Development teams to promote Quality.
- Establish and evolve QA processes to achieve quality goals, implement best practices in project, lead geographically dispersed team of Quality Assurance (QA) engineers and allocate task.
- MSCS + 3 years of experience.
This is a direct hire fulltime position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send acurrent word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Email resume: Infostretch Corp. Job site Santa Clara, CA.
InfoStretch Corporation - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
InfoStretch is a leader in Mobile Application Development, Testing and Certification Services. InfoStretch also specializes in Enterprise...