Job Description:Job Requirements:|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the
following. Other duties may be assigned.
Duties and responsibilities are written as follows:
1. 20% Assists with training QA Inspectors in Quality
programs and systems.
2. 40% Analyzes data to trends in product and process
consistency and to determine product/process variations.
3. 20% Performs product and process inspection to
establish process capabilities and effectiveness of
4. 15% Proposes solutions to QA, Sales, and Operations
management regarding non-conforming products.
5. 5% Conducts SQF Verification tasks as applicable.
In QA Manager/Supervisor absence, takes responsibility
as required in the delegation of duties and
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- College degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in a quality role in food
- Working knowledge of HACCP and SQF programs
- HACCP and/ or SQF certification
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong oral ,and written communication along with
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong conflict resolution skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions
of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. • Able to occasionally lift a
minimum of 50 lbs ENVIRONMENT: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. • Noise
level in the work environment is usually moderate. •
Must be able to sit for extended hours for computer work
and work for prolong period standing. • Exposed to
extreme conditions of heat and/or cold working
environments for extended periods during the work shift.
Division/Department : Smithfield Packing
Smithfield - 17 months ago