Reser’s Fine Foods is the established leader in refrigerated food manufacturing, with more than 2000 employees nationwide. Our dedicated team of experts drive for results and work with hundreds of delicious products including salads, entrees, potato dishes, Mexican foods, dips, desserts and more!
We are currently looking for a QA Technician for our Topeka facility.
Essential functions include:
Successful candidates will have:
- Assists with testing on food products to ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Audits documentation of food test results.
- Verifies equipment calibration and makes the necessary adjustments.Assists with product cutting preparation.
- Tracks non-conforming product and their dispositions.
- Cleans and sterilizes laboratory equipment before and after use.
- Communicates with plant employees on proper QA methods and guidelines.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser’s offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D, Life, 401(k) with match, Wellness programs, paid Holidays and Vacation time to name few!
- Must be able to read and interpret test results
- Must be able to follow basic instructions
- Basic PC skills are required helpful
- Must speak and read English, English/Spanish Bilingual is a plus
Resume and wage requirements, with title of position in subject line, are accepted via email to: JanisK@resers.com , or, in person at: 3139 SE 10th Avenue, Topeka, KS 66607.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Reser's Fine Foods makes a variety of food items that have shown up at barbeques and other gatherings for decades. The company offers...