Job Number: nest-00029903
Nestle Professional Vitality (NPV)
Quality Assurance - NPPC
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN
Nestlé Professional Vitality, a leader in the beverage industry has immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Technician in our Chicago Plant.
The Quality Assurance Technician is responsible for analyzing samples to detect any variance beyond our quality assurance standards. This position will ensure that all aspects of our quality procedures are being followed on the production floor. The position will also document results from samples tested. Finally, the position will calibrate lab and line equipment to ensure accurate results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure top quality for all products through hourly monitoring and testing.
- Use of laboratory equipment for product testing to ensure product specifications are met, as well as reagent make-up.
- Computer skills (excel) for line monitoring, holds, and blendsheets.
- Accurate completion of all logs, inspection forms and documents.
- Effectively report and communicate quality issues.
- Suggest ideas to improve job and work areas.
- Must be able to work well with minimal supervision.
AA/EOE A Drug Free Workplace M/F/D/V
- College graduate with a four year degree in the sciences(chemistry, food science, or biology)
- Must be proficient in word and excel, AS400 a plus.
- Technician must be able to perform all line monitoring and testing responsibilities efficiently after 1 month of training.
Nestle - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Nestlé is the world's largest food and nutrition company. Founded and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé originated...