Be the Solution. Imagine the Impact.
Omnicell, Inc. (NASDAQ: OMCL) is a leading provider of automation and business information solutions enabling hospitals and other healthcare organizations to streamline the medication administration process and manage costly medical supplies for increased operational efficiency and enhanced patient safety. Since 1992, more than 2,600 hospital customers worldwide have utilized Omnicell's medication automation, supply chain, and analytics solutions. Our dedicated employees and unique culture focused on customer intimacy have garnered us respect and recognition in our industry. Every day, around the world, our people play a vital role in improving healthcare for everyone. Let Omnicell be your solution to a great career and imagine the impact.
- Perform incoming material and in-line production quality procedures including material testing, mechanical and visual inspections in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Perform detailed visual inspection of material to determine product quality where limits may not be clearly defined.
- Record and report results of inspections, failure analysis, material discrepancies, and defect data using SAP, Microsoft Access, and other related databases as needed.
- Establish and institutionalize an incoming material inspection process.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Make recommendations for disposition of questionable material.
- Communicate with design or manufacturing engineers for clarification on drawings and/or specifications.
- Act as initial point of contact for Reverse Logistics and field service teams for all quality related issues.
- Create and institutionalize processes and procedures for quality inspection reporting, First Article Inspection Reporting (FAIR), failure analysis reporting, material discrepancy reporting.
- Manage and maintain defect data in Agile, SAP, and other related databases as needed.
- Data collection, analysis, and creation of presentation material for metric reporting and trending.
- Drive root cause analysis and recommendation to prevent reoccurrence.
- Monitor and audit for ESD compliance and lead equipment calibration coordination.
- Monitor and record lease expiration and decommissioned product returns.
- Create and maintain procedures and documentation in order to maintain ISO certification.
- Coordination with production and Field Analysis engineer for fitment tests or issues, when inspection data exceeds acceptable limits, or when major incidents of poor quality are noted.
- Familiarity with MRB process, efficiently move and disposition material by performing material transfer both physically and in SAP transfer; and assuring the count accuracies.
- Maintain logs and data records, and perform cycle counts associated with job function (e.g., Non-conforming Materials, lot defect tracking, etc.).
- Perform routine trending, analysis, reporting, and creation of presentation material for metric reporting on data associated with job function.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough with an attention to detail.
- Productivity and results focused with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong mathematical skills with statistical analysis competencies.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to interact and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of Omnicell staff especially supply chain, engineering, and production.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Quality oriented with a focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- Understanding of Bills of Material (BOM) and Engineering Change Notifications (ECN) to perform material inspection and disposition.
- Strong knowledge in dimension measurements using hand tools such as caliper, protractor, and high gage.
- Ability to create and utilize work instructions, Quality Manuals, SOP’s and processes.
- Knowledge of quality management systems and terminology such as ISO 9000 and ISO 14001
- Understanding of Quality Control and manufacturing terminology and processes.
- Familiar with Corrective and Preventative actions (CAPA) and RMA processes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Associates Degree or Technical Degree (BA Preferred)
- ASQ Certification
- SAP knowledge a plus
- May be required to perform lifting tasks of up to 35 pounds for short durations. Duties of this job may involve standing and/or walking for extended periods of time. Duties also involve daily keyboard data entry.
Omnicell, Inc. is a provider of medication control and patient safety solutions for acute care health facilities. Approximately 1,200...