Do you enjoy working with the latest devices? Bsquare is seeking a QA Test Engineer to help ensure that our software is ready for the real world! The QA Test Engineer will be responsible for writing and executing manual test cases, reporting defects, and ensuring products are running smoothly during testing. We are a fast paced team that values new ideas and contributions. This is an opportunity to make an impact with amazing growth potential.
This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining automated test scripts using a commercial UI automation framework for device shell and applications running on a various OS platforms and devices. These platforms include industrial handheld devices, smart phones, automotive devices, web appliances / web pads, video camera systems, thin clients, personal computing companions, set top box systems and more.
- 3 years’ testing experience
- Candidate should enjoy QA testing and verifying project deliverable or products
• Must have knowledge of embedded operating systems, either as a result of schooling or experience.
- Some experience in software testing and UI automation test cases development
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well within a team environment
• Basic knowledge of Embedded Systems such as Windows CE/Mobile, Android, etc a plus.
- Some experience in embedded system testing, Windows Mobile/Android testing a plus
- Some experience in C/C++ or C# or Java programming or strong willingness to learn one of those programming languages
- Detail-oriented, can-do attitude, and team player
- Minimum trouble-shooting skills
BSQUARE - 13 months ago