Time to get to work! We seek a QA Test Lead to work in partnership with our client’s team in Dallas, TX. This position will help lead the testing efforts for our client's application projects. If you’re that person, submit your resume now! LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
- Develop testing strategies and communicate plan to management, peers, application project team and other stakeholders
- Communicate project information to all test team members and managers, as appropriate
- Coordinate testing activities among other testing specialists to ensure schedules are met
- Tracks and reports on issues and solutions and escalates as appropriate, recommends and obtains resolution
- Monitor and tracks delivery of quality control and takes corrective action as appropriate
- Ensures that client and functional requirements are met
- Ensures client and functional requirements for sponsor are validated
- Provide guidance in the completion of tasks
- Communicates testing risks to Leadership and IT Project Management and develops possible mitigation strategies
- Contributes to performance appraisals for team members
- Makes presentations to IT management, sponsors, and/or vendors
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or citizenship status.
Minimum 6 years of experience creating test cases, test harnesses and/or scripts
Minimum 6 years of data analysis - ability to understand Logical and Physical Data Models
Minimum 6 years working within a heterogeneous platform environment (Unix, Mainframe, Windows, etc.).
Minimum 4 years of experience working with testing tools, such as Mercury Interactive Test Director, Winrunner, LoadRunner or Quality Center, Test Factory, Robot
Minimum 3 years of experience in developing test automation strategies and its implementation
Minimum 1 year of experience SQL scripting
Basic understanding of Essbase/Cubes preferred
This position is not eligible for benefits.
This position is: Contractual
Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. - 2 years ago