Machine Zone is the leader in free2play community-based, mobile MMO games with hit titles including Original Gangstaz, Global War, iMob, Race or Die, among several others. Our games have been downloaded & played by 40MM+ gamers, with all games having been among Top Free & Grossing App Store rankings. Our games have one of the most active and vibrant in-game communities (several billion friendships among gamers in each game) that drive the highest user engagement (several hundred million minutes of monthly gameplay for each game).
We are downtown Palo Alto, CA based, rapidly growing (@ exponential rate), profitable, venture-backed, winner of Crunchies Award (Techcrunch), team of unique, highly talented and driven rockstar free2play games experts, engineers, product, artists and business executives that focus on building the most engaging mobile experiences for its users.
We are looking for passionate self-starters who love MMORPGs. Our company is growing quickly and we are looking for testers who are intelligent and yearn for opportunities to truly make an impact.
- Locate, research, categorize and prioritize bugs
- Document test results and create test plans
- Create master checklists to test our games
- Manage builds on a plethora of devices
- Provide input on design: including features, UI, sounds, and items
- 6+ months of game testing experience
- Experience testing for Android devices
- Experience using some type of bug testing software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Avid Android touch gamer
- A passion for the gaming industry and mobile technology
Machine Zone - 14 months ago
Based in Palo Alto, Calif., Machine Zone, Inc. (formerly known as Addmired, Inc.) is focused on creating the most engaging free-to-play...