QA Tester |
Machine Zone is the leader in free2play community-based, mobile MMO games with hit titles including Original Gangstaz, Global War, iMob, Race or Die, among several others. Our games have been downloaded & played by 40MM+ gamers, with all games having been among Top Free & Grossing App Store rankings. Our games have one of the most active and vibrant in-game communities (several billion friendships among gamers in each game) that drive the highest user engagement (several hundred million minutes of monthly gameplay for each game).
We are a downtown Palo Alto, CA based, rapidly growing (@ exponential rate), profitable, venture-backed, winner of Crunchies Award (Techcrunch), team of unique, highly talented and driven rockstar free2play games experts, engineers, artists, and business executives that focus on building the most engaging mobile experiences for its users.
We are looking for passionate self-starters who love MMORPGs. Our company is growing quickly and we are looking for testers who are intelligent and yearn for opportunities to truly make an impact.
- Locate, research, categorize, and prioritize bugs
- Document test results and create test plans
- Create master checklists to test our games
- Manage builds on a plethora of devices
- Provide input on design including features, UI, sounds, and items
- 6+ months of game testing experience
- Experience testing for Android devices
- Experience using some type of bug testing software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Avid iPhone or iPod touch gamer
- A passion for the gaming industry and mobile technology
Refer a Friend:
We rely on your referrals for our success, and to show our appreciation, Machine Zone offers a Referral Bonus Program. If you refer someone to us for a full-time position and we hire them, you will receive a $1000 referral bonus after 90 days of successful employment. Certain rules, restrictions, and eligibility requirements apply. To make a referral or to learn more about the Referral Bonus Program, please contact us at referralmachinezone.com.
Top Reasons to Join Us:
- Be part of the most innovative mobile gaming company with phenomenal growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation package, bonus initiative plans, 401K, full health benefits, ST/LT insurance and unlimited vacation
- Located in downtown Palo Alto near all the restaurants, bars, and cafes
- Food, snacks, drinks, and lunches/dinners with founders
- Monthly events (offsite mixers, game nights, ice cream socials, etc.), group lunches, holiday party, ping pong table, video games… and more!
Based in Palo Alto, Calif., Machine Zone, Inc. (formerly Addmired) is focused on creating the most engaging free-to-play mobile social games in the world. Launched in 2008 with Y Combinator, Machine Zone has seen explosive annual growth with its highly successful free-to-play games, including iMob, Original Gangstaz, Global War, iMob 2, Race or Die 2, among others. To date, the company has well over 40 million downloads of their iPhone games. The company operates profitably and has raised two rounds of funding from Anthos Capital, Baseline Ventures, and Menlo Ventures.
Winner of the Crunchies Award (Techcrunch), we are a unique, highly talented and ambitious team of free-to-play game experts and rock-star engineers, all focused on building highly engaging mobile experiences for its gamers. We continue to expand our teams and look for top talent around the world to build not only the most exciting technical and social projects in mobile gaming, but to help create the best gaming company. Come and be part of the revolution!
Based in Palo Alto, Calif., Machine Zone, Inc. (formerly known as Addmired, Inc.) is focused on creating the most engaging free-to-play...