Our client is looking for a qualified Software QA Tester to plan, design, and execute application and system testing in Las Vegas, Nevada.
General responsibilities of the position include:
- Testing server-based systems and applications for accuracy of functionality and to ensure they meet required functionality specifications and regulatory requirements.
- Perform requirements and design analysis, work estimates, test planning, environment setup, test execution, defect verification, project status reports, product documentation reviews, demos and training for server-based system and Applications components.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in software engineering product assurance and testing.
- Programming background in C/C++, C#, Python, Java, SQL, XML, or .NET for test scripts/automated test tools.
- Experience with software test tools and applications and with QA processes and methodologies.
- Systems software knowledge and trouble shooting skills is preferred.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development is always a plus.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent industry experience.
Established in 1995, Beyondsoft is a leading provider of global software outsourcing services. Beyondsoft owns four global delivery centers...