Storm8 is looking for world class QA Testers to help us develop the next generation of mobile social games! We are looking for fun, energetic people who have a passion for building great products and bringing our games to life. So, if you think you have the chops to deliver something unique come talk to us!
Storm8 ( www.storm8.com ) is the leader in social mobile gaming with an ever-growing portfolio of 35+ games across 5 brands. We have 400+ million installs across 200+ million devices and are self-funded, profitable and have recently been chosen by San Francisco Business Times as the winner of the “Tech & Innovation Award” in the “Best Gaming/Entertainment” category.
- Provide game feature and/or development tool testing
- Verification and ad-hoc testing of newly implemented content and features
- Tracking defects within proper pipelines
- Thorough research regarding which product introduced a defect
- Assist with prioritizing bug fixing efforts
- Bug database management
- Test case database management
- Create new test cases for implemented features
- Keep existing test cases up-to-date when software changes are made
- Provide feedback on the effectiveness/efficiency of team processes
- 1+ year of mobile gaming testing experience
- Social gaming testing experience preferred
- Super detail oriented, and methodical testing process
- Self starter, strong work ethic, and communication skills
- Well organized
- Able to work well in a group setting with different people in different disciplines
- iOS and Android testing experience preferred
Founded in 2009, Storm8, Inc. is the leading developer of social games for iOS and Android, with more than 400 million total downloads to date. Storm8 is also home to three innovative brands: TeamLava, Shark Party and FireMocha. Under these brands, Storm8 has amassed a network of over 100 million devices worldwide and continues to create engaging mobile social games that span genres – from casual arcade hits Bubble Mania and Jewel Mania, to social casual games like Pet Shop Story, Restaurant Story, Bakery Story and Dragon Story, to MMORPGs like World War, iMobsters and Vampires Live, to social casino games like Slots and Bingo.
Storm8 is headquartered in Redwood Shores and we are constantly looking to hire awesome, top tier talent.
Storm8 - 19 months ago
Founded in 2009, Storm8, Inc. is the leading developer of social games for iOS and Android, with more than 400 million total...