Under Armour is seeking a QA Tester who is passionate about testing, quality assurance, website technology, and customer experience. As a tightly integrated member of the website development and testing team you will apply your deep understanding of testing eCommerce website functionality to test the integration UA.com, all third party applications and our order-to-cash ERP and warehouse system. QA is an integral part of our process and we want someone exceptional at identifying bugs to deliver a website that is equal to the integrity and high quality of Under Armour products. The ideal candidate must demonstrate an infectious passion for quality, exceptional organizational skills, highly adaptable/flexible personality, communicate effectively, and a proven ability to efficiently test multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment with a high degree of accuracy. The QA Tester is a fanatic for uncovering bugs, a champion of quality, and will apply a deep understanding of pragmatic eCommerce testing techniques, tools, and processes to minimize risk and deliver an unrivaled customer experience and secure the quality and integrity of the Under Armour brand online.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Job duties may include but are not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Execute test cases on domestic and international eCommerce and experiential websites and content management systems
- Conduct cross-platform compatibility testing across supported browsers, operating systems, tablets, and mobile device to ensure a consistent customer experience
- Validate the accuracy of the exchange of information between Under Armour’s websites and third-party systems.
- Insert, query, and analyze back-end test data in relational databases
- Communicate test results and metrics through thorough bug reports and test status updates
- 3+ years experience manually testing eCommerce websites on most widely used PC and Mac browsers. Can effectively explain their QA techniques and discuss how they applied them on complex consumer experience paths.
- Proven passion for finding bugs, uncovering complex issues, and determining root causes; ultimately serving to deliver our customers an online shopping experience unrivaled in the industry.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain focus while testing multiple projects with a high degree of quality, efficiency, and organization.
- Exceptional ability to analyze test results and communicate pertinent details through bug reports and daily status updates, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience working within the software development lifecycle, and closely collaborating with testers, developers, project managers, analysts, and project stakeholders.
- Identifying gaps in test cases, ensuring thorough coverage of affected functionality, systems, and user variables.
- Uses strong knowledge of best-practices for recommending continual improvements to processes and testing deliverables.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 2 or 4 year degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Web Design, related technical field (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience working in established software lifecycle and QA processes
- Proficient with writing SQL queries
- Experience using defect tracking applications
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Proficient with multi-platform testing on Windows, Mac OS, internet browsers, and portable tablets and devices (cross browser/device/operating system compatibility testing)
- Ability to read and manipulate XML
QA Tester - E-commerce - E-Commerce - Corporate Headquarters
Under Armour - 2 years ago
Under Armour (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance products for men, women and youth. As of...