The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for designing, developing, and executing test plans and test cases that verify software conformance to defined acceptance criteria (i.e. system behaviors) and feature requirement and specification documents, as well as application standards. Testing will be both manual and automated. This individual will also be responsible for researching new issues reported by internal and external customers.
- Research or Investigation of Reported Issues
- Ensures appropriate coverage of application functionality in the various test plans and test cases.
- Ensure standards and processes are followed and met.
- Writes functional test plans/scripts to ensure proper design functionality in accordance with test plan objective.
- Responsible for test execution and reporting.
- Ensures test results and metrics are collected and reported.
- BA/BS, in a related field or commensurate experience
- Experience in Software Development
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to work effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of tasks.
- Strong Facilitation and Organizational Skills