A leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, engineering and sales and service network, company works with drilling contractors, oil & gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, measure and compress pressures and flows.
Employ Six Sigma methodology and data analysis to improve processes ino order to accomplish business objectives.
- Conducts contract review activities for project orders and/or quotations and provides comments, inputs, concerns and possible exceptions to customer specifications and/or requirements.
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluations through the creation of Cameron Quality Plans, Special Procedures and/or work level instructions.
- Participates and/or coordinates "pre-manufacturing meetings" with customers, customer representatives, certifying bodies, vendors, etc. to effectively communicate contract requirements and they are understood.
- Monitors project QA and inspection issues and assists in solving quality and/or manufacturing related issues.
- Performs project nonconformance (NCR) and/or corrective/preventive trend analysis and reports results to Management.
- Performs internal and external vendor audits to ensure facility's Quality Management System conforms to API Q1 and/or ISO and Cameron vendors have adequate systems in place to comply with Cameron's Engineering Bills of Material.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the latest codes and industry standards.
- Communicates with QA personnel to ensure that all customer documentation requirements are met in a timely manner.
Utilize Six Sigma tools and statistical analysis to identify root causes in order to reduce/eliminate non conformances
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited 4 year college, or university, a designation within Industrial Engineering/Technology is preferred
Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience within a plant environment, and familiarity with manufacturing machinery and heavy materials.
Ideal candidates should possess strong communication skills, exceptional leadership abilities, , project management skills, Certified Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt preferred and be extremely results focused.
Candidates must have strong PC skills, and experience with SAP would be a plus.
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits package including 401k
- Exceptional bonus incentive plans
Swift Worldwide Resources - 2 years ago