1st and 2nd shift positions available
- 1st shift (5am-3:30pm) and 2nd shift (4pm-2:30am) schedule- 10 hr shift/4 days per week with Saturday rotation included.
Tests and inspects products at various stages of production process and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs and documents dimensional inspections on all parts per Arthrex’s specs with a minimal amount of mistakes recorded
- Inspections are detecting non conformances during production operations (AMI) effectively
- Assists in writing work instructions as required
- Writes non conformance reports as required and follows Inspection procedures with minimal amount of mistakes
- Interprets engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confers with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Selects products for tests at specified stages in production process, and tests products for variety of qualities, such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics.
- Records test data, applying statistical quality control procedures.
- Evaluates data to indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- May set up and perform destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics.
- May prepare graphs or charts of data or enter data into computer for analysis.
Education and Experience:
High School or equivalent. At least two year minimum inspection experience.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Ability to understand OGP proficiently. Ability to use measuring tools and devices. Must have mechanical aptitude. Detail oriented.