• Inspect all incoming raw materials for condition, quality and quantity. As part of this process COA/COC documentation and review will be required.
• Maintain raw material product specifications and related product documentation.
• Inspect, document and provide corrective action when necessary for environmental conditions in the plant. (Temperature, Humidity, Environmental Swabbing)
• Perform all related functions for sample submissions as they relate to customer or laboratory needs.
• Perform product reviews as dictated by customer requirements or as needed.
• Ensure, document and enforce GMP’s and plant sanitation standards.
• Work with other departments (inventory, receiving, warehouse, production, etc.) to find solutions to issues that are presented on a day to day basis.
• Perform and assist with other quality related projects as they occur or as they are needed.
• Update and distribute a hold log in accordance with procedure
Prefer 4 year scientific degree and/or 3-5 years of food/medical/pharmaceutical quality assurance experience.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and have no restrictions on walking, standing or climbing stairs.
Pay Range is $13 - $14 per hour
On Assignment - 20 months ago