Performs inspections of all incoming raw materials for compliance with stated specifications and certifies all outgoing finished product satisfies customers’ requirements before ship-out. Performs constant reviews of fabrication and galvanization processes, and documents results, complete with recommendations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform inspections of incoming materials, finished products and inspecting product from vendor facilities to ensure compliance with well defined criteria using standard physical, mechanical and/ or electrical measurements.
- Inspect, reject sub assemblies, raw materials or finished products as required, prior to ship out to the customer.
- Conduct and document process and system audits using written procedures as audit standards.
- Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing.
- Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate calibration of all test equipment and fixtures.
- Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation and calibration.
- Participate in the construction and/or revision of SOPs for the inspection function.
- Assist in the writing and updating of inspection procedures, protocols and checklists.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervisor.
- Work with production management and Quality Assurance to provide feedback to assemblers regarding accuracy of fabrication and galvanization (or other protective coating methodologies required by the customer) procedures and works directly with logistics to coordinate timely shipments to the customer.
- Perform review of Device History Records and other documentation for compliance to established procedures and Good Documentation Practices
We offer our employees a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Plan, Company paid Life and Disability Insurance, 401(k) Plan, and Education/Certification assistance.
WTEC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds.
No recruiters or agencies please.