Flexpipe Systems (a ShawCor company) manufactures and sells spoolable composite pipe used primarily by oil and natural gas producers in applications which benefit from the product’s pressure and corrosion resistance capabilities. Flexpipe’s headquarters and manufacturing facility are located in Calgary, Alberta with additional sales, service and distribution facilities in Northern Alberta, Saskatchewan, Colorado, Texas, California, and Oklahoma. Flexpipe and ShawCor Ltd. is a highly successful global energy services company, leading its competitors in all market segments and financially positioned to continue its growth and success well into the future.
At Flexpipe we have built a true team environment where all employees are empowered to contribute to the success of the company. Through our values of collaboration, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, we have the highest regard for the safety and wellness of our people. Flexpipe is a global organization and provides a Total Rewards package that includes a competitive salary, benefits, matching RRSP/401K, bonus, and training & development.
We want you to join our team!
To serve as an auditor-in-training under the guidance of the Quality Operations Support Mgr. to deploy QHSE audits and support the organization of operational documentation, processes, work methods and procedures.
Key Responsibilities :
- Promote and maintain a safe working environment by implementing and following safety rules and regulations
- Demonstrate visible QHSE leadership
- Promote and assess the effectiveness of the implementation of Lean and 5S programs
- Organize and develop operational documentation following the ISO 9001 structure
- Apply statistical methods to determine PDCA scorecard trends
- Support quality control objectives and activities to resolve operations problems, maximize reliability, and minimize cost
- Assist and participate in the area of continuous improvement with recommendations where feasible
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- Serve as an auditor-in-training under the guidance of the Quality Operations Support Mgr.
- Develop audit questionnaires and checklists applying QHSE audit principles and techniques when performing audits
- Execute, gather and verify the accuracy of relevant information from audits preparing comprehensive audit reports containing effective NCR, Corrective and Preventive actions
- Review processes, incident investigations, QHSE records, work methods and procedures applied in the field of service delivery
- Support Process design and company polices in Human Resources and QHSE
- The candidate for Service Quality Auditor must be certified QHSE auditor or complete an audit training to become certified
- Audit certification should include ISO and OHSAS elements applicable on QHSE audit
- Have a good understanding of oil and gas production facilities and processes
- Minimum of 3 years auditing Service Quality and HSE management systems, preferably in the oil and gas industry
- Records of audit participation shall be presented in order to confirm required experience.
- Records for experience will include audit number, location, company, dates of audit and role in the audit
We thank all applicants for their interest; however we cannot accept telephone calls regarding this position. All recruiting activities are managed via our Recruitment Management System and you must apply via the link below or the posting on our career page at www.shawcor.com/careers to be considered for this opportunity.
ShawCor Ltd. - 18 months ago