The Finance Manager is responsible for the timely and accurate production of the Hospitals Operating and Capital budgets through development and implementation of training, procedures and systems. Compile data, design, and prepare reports intended to assist department heads and senior managers in monitoring various performance indicators
- Manages the preparation of the Hospital’s annual operating and capital budget.
- Provide advice and technical assistance to department managers during the budget process.
- Monitor and analyze actual volume and expense compared to budget periodically throughout the year.
- Compile statistical and financial data as needed.
- Prepare periodic reports for distribution to hospital managers
- Design and create new reports as needed.
- Continue personal and professional development through conferences, courses etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the director.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent Education and Experience.
- Three years of healthcare administration/finance experience.
- Excellent spreadsheet, database ad
- n report writing capabilities.
Strong analytical and organizational skills
Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be creative in planning and accomplishing goals.
Steward Health Care - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -