- BA/BS in business, health care administration, or a social science OR High School Diploma/GED and equivalent job experience of 3 years.
- Exceptions to education requirement must comply with state law.
- Exceptions must have written approval of the Regional Vice President. Valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of two years verifiable work experience providing services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- One-year previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to travel between service sites, staying overnight as necessary.
- Experience in managing systems, processes, and people.
- Working knowledge of Federal/State and local regulations concerning services to individuals with mental retardation and/or other developmental disabilities.
- Oversees delivery of support services for assigned location.
- Supervises personnel to achieve service, clinical and financial objectives within general resource and reimbursement models.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements through quality assurance activities.
- Multiple resource and/or reimbursement models may be involved in achieving objectives within broad guidelines.
ResCare - 20 months ago
Through its residential, training, and support services, ResCare offers RESpect and CARE to people with physical and mental disabilities....