QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTOR III
Creganna-Tactx Medical is a fast growing medical device company looking for a Quality Assurance Inspector III who is highly versatile. The right candidate will be able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously. We offer Paid Time Off, a Comprehensive Medical package, 401k matching, Life Insurance and Tuition Reimbursement.
The Quality Assurance Inspector III will test and inspect products at all various stages of the production process from receiving inspection through to final inspection and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES : Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Selects products for tests at specified stages of the production process, and tests
products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and
mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics.
- Identify products that will need to be rejected or reworked as required.
- Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing.
- Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation and calibration.
- Participate in the construction and/or revision of SOPs for the inspection function.
- Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervise.
- Assists Quality Department to improve inspection methods, efficiency and cost reduction where applicable.
- Perform review of Lot History Records and other documentation for compliance to established procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices
- Perform receiving inspection on raw materials, components and supplier receipts
- Interface with purchasing on issues related to approved sources
- Document, file and identify raw material and associated certifications
- Gather quality data and present the results in an organized manner
EDUCATION, TRAINING, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have good English written and verbal communication skills; Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals; Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Good arithmetic skills are required; Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
- Mechanical aptitude desired
- 5+ years Quality Control experience in In-process Inspection is preferred
- Knowledge of Quality System Regulations (QSR) ISO 13485 preferred.
- Quality Inspector Certification (CQI) from American Society for Quality (ASQ) preferred
- Knowledge of statistical process control is preferred
- Working knowledge of measurement instruments
- General proficiency of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
Creganna - 22 months ago