Ensures raw materials and finished goods inventories comply with CamelBak quality requirements and specifications. Ensures work processes and methods support all quality targets. Facilitates a continuous improvement environment using Lean /Six Sigma manufacturing discipline and tools.
- Performs incoming inspection of raw material and finished goods inventories using predetermined quality targets and inspection criteria .
- Performs tests and/or inspections of WIP material in various stages within the production process. Reviews material characteristics such as dimensional, mechanical and/or functional.
- Performs data entry tasks to create Inspection Reports.
- Participates in assigned projects and/or multifunctional teams to identify containment plans, problem root-causes, corrective actions, and implementation plans. Drives rapid disposition and facilitates corrective actions using the Non-Conforming Material Control System as guidance.
- Performs First Article Inspections for new product releases
- Train Inspectors and/or other DC personnel in processes and equipment usage supporting quality targets as required.
- Promptly notifies designated department leads of any deviation to established standards.
- Contributes ideas to improve work processes, efficiency, and quality yields.
- Assists with the handling, control, and identification of materials stored in all Oracle designated sub-inventories. Ensures work processes and flow support FIFO methodology.
- Assists with verifying finished goods shipments are in compliance with customer requirements.
- Assists with Quality Control record keeping.
- Controls the QA Sample Procedure, maintain logs up to date.
- Performs Internal Ishikawa, NCR’s’ and CAPA’s,
- Release NCR’s’ into Arena adding cost analysis if is needed.
- Responsible for developing minimum one Six Sigma project per year.
- High School graduate or GED
- Measurement equipment and sampling system knowledge
- ISO 9000 Inspection Techniques.
- Bi-Lingual in English / Spanish
- Computer usage for data entry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis on MS Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Ten key touch calculator use
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing concepts including 5S, Value Stream Maps, Kaizen, Root-Cause and Analysis using Pareto and Ishikawa diagrams, problem solving with corrective action development/ implementation
- Pallet Jack usage; fork-lift experience highly desirable.
No telephone inquiries please.
- Normal warehouse environment with limited heating and air conditioning. Some overtime may be required.
- Ability to safely lift at least 25 lbs, ability to be standing 75% of time.
- Adherence to Workplace Safety.
CamelBak Products, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
CamelBak Products, LLC endeavors to make www.camelbak.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at (800) 767-8725 or email@example.com .
CamelBak Products, LLC - 22 months ago