QUALITY CONTROL SPECIALIST
RHS-SHARED SERVICES, RICHMOND, VA
Department: LAB ADMINISTRATION
Requisition Number: 45959
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: M-F, 8-5
Exempt from Overtime: Yes
Position reports to the Quality Director for Bon Secours HealthPartners Laboratories and provides guidance with regard to regulatory adherence, quality control, and quality assurance for laboratory services.
1. Requires knowledge of biology, chemistry, hematology, serology, microbiology and blood banking at a level generally acquired through an Associates Degree in Medical Technology and successful completion of a supervised year of clinical internship.
2. Requires comprehensive understanding of all policies, procedures, systems and equipment used within the laboratory departments. This level of proficiency would generally be required after five years of experience.
3. Requires detailed knowledge of quality improvement, quality control and regulatory issues.
4. Requires proficiency in word processing and the use of other computer programs (such as Excel, Access, etc.).
5. As a condition for continued employment, all laboratory employees are required to certify annually that they have read and agree to comply with the current version of the Laboratory Corporate Responsibility Program, as evidenced by successful completion of a Bon Secours Laboratory Compliance Training Post Test.
Bon Secours Health System - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Bon Secours Health System, Inc. based in Marriottsville, Maryland, is a $3 billion dollar not-for-profit Catholic health system that owns,...