Bachelor's Degree in an applicable engineering field, or a professional license, with a minimum of 3-5 years engineering experience. Demonstrated Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Toyota Production System (TPS) knowledge is recommended. Ability to plan, organize and carry out technical activities. Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles/practices and procedures of particular field of specialization. Works effectively in a team environment.
- Utilizing specialized technical engineering knowledge provides quality support to Inspection, the manufacturing shop, fabrication and assembly processes. Evaluates technical quality problems and develops solutions to such problems, with appropriate documentation, which could be engineering changes or quality system procedures.
- Works closely with Suppliers and Procurement to evaluate and resolve technical problems, including occasional trips to supplier's facilities in the US or outside the US. Excellent ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Expert understanding of machine shop practices, threads, surface finishes, measuring techniques, inspection techniques, castings and other processes that apply to the Greene operations and products.
- Acts as a Team Leader or as a key team member in completion/resolution of large, consequential quality system projects. Many such projects require procedures to be written as company standards.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled audits of production and supplier processes, to assure compliant product and processes.
- Strong personnel communication skills, yet able to work across a broad spectrum of personnel to resolve technical issues.
- Proficient computer skills- Microsoft: Word, Excel, Access, MS Project.
The Raymond Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...