Advantech Industries Inc. is a contract manufacturer providing sheet metal and precision CNC machined parts and assemblies to the medical, defense, aerospace, scientific instrumentation and electronics industries. Eligible candidates must have a High School Diploma/GED and 5 years experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Position involves first piece, in-process and final inspection.
- Ability to perform internal auditing and calibration helpful.
- Must be accountable for quality of work performed.
- Must maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with sheet metal, machining, GD&T and CMM Programming preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and have a desire to continuously improve on skill set and technical knowledge.
- Internal auditing and calibration skills helpful.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Personal Days
- 401 (k) Plan
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Established in 2002, Advantech Industries is a full-service sheet metal fabrication and assembly facility located in Rochester, NY. A...