Quality - Food Production Quality Control - QC
A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Food Production Quality Control - QC in Lake City, GA for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Quality positions require candidates to be responsible for administering the quality control database, coordinating food quality control programs, scheduling and coordinating training programs, and assisting in implementing and delivering quality programs. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Making and documenting decisions on test variation(s)/abnormalities and reporting those items to the QC manager or Group Leader/Supervisor
• Documenting test results using appropriate forms
• Preparation and issuance of reports
• Entering data into appropriate data base files
• Perform regular food product audits
• Participate in periodic review of work/process process procedures
• Maintain and administer quality control database
• Administer quality control programs
• Convert extensive, complex technical materials into clear, concise reports
• Maintain documentation for quality control procedures, programs, and initiatives
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Hig School Diploma
• 2 yrs recent experienc
• Safe Serv certified preferred
We have an opening on the first shift (Tuesday- Friday) from 5:00am - 1:00pm)
Pay for this position is $10.50/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other quality control related opportunities with Adecco.
Min. 2 years recent experience
Adecco - 22 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...