Position: Quality Inspectors in Kalida, Ohio
Possible Temp to Hire
Maintain valid Driver License
Ability to travel to customer facility
Available to work assigned hours on different shifts, including overtime, on short notice
Knowledge of basic mathematics
Previous inspection experience preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
May be assigned a full range of varied inspection- or production-related tasks as well as administrative duties, oversight, or any other task in furtherance of the work or goals of Stratosphere Quality and its customers (including a task that might normally be associated with a different position or classification)
Responsible for arriving at and commencing work at the designated time
Responsible for performing all essential functions of job (Because Stratosphere Quality’s business is project based; Quality Inspectors are responsible for performing essential functions for full range of projects or rotations that come available)
o Lift a minimum of 25 lbs on a repetitive basis for up to 12 hours.
- Extensive use of arms, hands, and fingers in the manipulation of tools, objects and controls is necessary.
- Ability of hearing, sight, smell and touch, coupled with eye/hand coordination.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to meet the following Physical Requirements:
o Walk, stand, and/or sit for up to 12 hours.
o Work in repetitive environment to include one or more of the following for up to 12 hours: Grasp Grip, Reach, Pull, Push, Bend, Squat, Kneel or Balance.
o Work in different climates, such as heat or cold, for up to 12 hours.
Responsible for reading and following all employee policies, work rules, and directions
Responsible for reading and following work instructions
Maintenance of organization and cleanliness of work area
Identifying problems and questions and reporting them to appropriate supervisor
Follow all safety, health and environmental requirements at working facility
Responsible for following all additional work rules or policies as established or maintained by Company, Customer, or job site
Ability to use inspection, measuring and test equipment as required
Attend training classes as required
Responsible for providing accurate and complete information for paperwork
All other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or reasonably associated with completing those duties and responsibilities above
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other related opportunities with Adecco.
- Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Adecco - 23 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...