Cognizant is a leading provider of Information Technology, Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Business Process Outsourcing services. Cognizant’s single-minded mission is to dedicate our business process and technology innovation know-how, deep industry expertise, and worldwide resources to working together with customers to make their businesses stronger. As a customer-centric, relationship-driven partner, we are redefining the way companies experience and benefit from global services. Our unique delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer satisfaction. Cognizant delivers a trusted partnership, cost reductions and business results.
We are looking for a Qlikview Developer position for an immediate need in Raleigh, NC. The candidate should have strong Technical expertise skills in Qlikview Design, Development & Data architecture expertise. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
- Team lead for large teams or managing one customer with multiple projects
- Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases of a project.
- Responsible for Status reporting.
- Responsible for guiding the development team.
- Responsible for estimation, planning and execution – with specific focus on requirement analysis and design
- Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state
- Technical problem solving skills
Data Modelling, Qlikview Development .
- Must Have Skills: Qlikview
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Qlikview Design ,Development & Data architecture expertise.
- Primary activity for the resource will be rebuilding the data model behind the current QlikView application
Organization Marketing Statement:
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge in Qlikview Design features (Good to have)
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is the fastest-growing global IT services and business process outsourcing solutions provider, headquartered in Teaneck, N.J. Cognizant’s single-minded passion is to dedicate our global technology and innovation know-how, our industry expertise and worldwide resources to working together with clients to make their businesses stronger.
Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500, and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Equal Opportunities Employer : Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment .
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science graduates with 0-4 years of experience.