The preferred location is Berkeley Heights but the person may be able to work from Brooklyn, NY too. Please state location preference in your comments when submitting.
We are looking for atleast 2 years of recent experience with Qlikview development. We need Bachelors degree at a minimum. The group is tentatively looking to interview candidates on 10/15 and 10/16 so please keep that in mind when talking to candidates.
Qlikview Developer Role Description
The individual will be responsible for working with the business teams and other support groups to build QlikView based automated solutions around business dashboards/metrics to monitor the overall performance, strategy, monthly/quarterly/annual Risk Reporting and the monitoring of performance special projects and presentations.
The individual will have a unique opportunity to liaise and work with senior management, product management, multiple groups in the ERM Division Risk Reporting, Planning & Analysis), Risk Management, etc.
-An expert in developing solutions using QlikView software
- Expert level skill in integrating data using QlikView
- Expert level skill in QlikView scripting
- Good level of comfort using VB Scripts to write Macros in QlikView and/or Excel
- Decent exposure to QlikView UI development
- Good knowledge of installing and configuring/administering QlikView Desktop, QlikView Server, IIS Server and QlikView Publisher
- Should have architected and implemented QlikView in a high availability clustered environment
- Experience in managing Access point security thru Active Directory and DMS
- Schedule QVW reloads on server and troubleshoot errors and failures
- Candidate should possess strong background in Data Analysis and be an expert data modeler
- Expert level skill in using SQL
- Experience in a Data Warehouse environment reporting on dimensions/hierarchies
- Experience in Star Schema/Snowflake modeling, FACT & Dimensions tables
- Willingness to learn about business processes, and data (systems/ returns/ performance/ drivers) to create robust and comprehensive analyses via technology solutions
- Capable of multitasking & prioritizing in a fast paced and agile work environment
- Attention to detail and a passion to produce a quality product
NTT Data - 5 months ago
TT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based upon the...